Trainee SURVEYOR VACANCIES
Build Your Career With Connells
Trainee AssocRICS Surveyors – Recruiting Now UK Wide
“Connells provided me with a wide range of training including; classroom learning, on-site and vacant property visits with Buddies, and trips to institutions which made every day interesting. The close working relationship and support from my Mentor means I can discuss any issues which give me the confidence to carry out my daily inspections.” - AssocRICS Wisbech
“I am proud to work for a company which genuinely cares about its employees, and is leading the way in the residential survey sector ." - Area Director, Yorkshire
“Connells were, without doubt, the right choice for me to achieve progression and development within residential surveying. Having worked for a number of property companies in the past, I have to say that the training and support network here exceeds them all .” - AssocRICS Leeds
“I am constantly impressed by the friendliness of all of my colleagues within Connells, from the regional Survey & Valuation Surveyors through to my Line Manager, but also those in other departments. I am also impressed by the overall ethos and approach adopted by the company, which places high importance on the quality of our valuations and reports, but is balanced by a fairly relaxed top-down attitude, which relies on the professionalism of its people.” - MRICS St Helens
“I have found the transition from trainee to qualified AssocRICS surveyor to be very smooth with the aid of my Area Director and the management team. That’s not to say it has been easy, there is still a lot to learn post qualification and, as I was told, ‘that’s when the real work starts’. This shift in career direction has been the right decision, and I’m enjoying every day.” - AssocRICS Bedfordshire
On the Connells Survey and Valuation AssocRICS training programme, you will have access to first – class structured training and support throughout your time with the company. We are firm believers that technical training must be combined with on-the-job work experience so trainees will be required to shadow experienced surveyors as part of the programme. By combining classroom learning with regular assessment and practical experience, we aim to provide our Trainees with the skills needed for a long and successful career as a Valuation Surveyor.
Our Trainee AssocRICS Surveyors will have the opportunity for a long and successful career with Connells Survey and Valuation, one of the country’s leading surveying firms, where over time there will be genuine opportunities for career progression.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Company Car.
- Full support to become AssocRICS qualified.
- Ongoing post qualification support and mentoring.
- An excellent training programme.
- Structured career plan.
We’re looking for:
- A passion for residential property and surveying.
- Commitment, loyalty and a genuine desire to build your surveying career with Connells.
- First class written and verbal skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Plus either of the following:
- A RICS accredited surveying related degree, graduate or post-graduate including a valuation module and/or building surveying which includes a pathology module on residential buildings, with one year or more of property related work experience.
- A RICS approved HND, HNC, NVQ Level 3 diploma, BTEC or foundation degree with two or more years of property related work experience such as in estate agency or a surveying/valuation related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years property related work experience ie negotiator level upwards in estate agency, or an equivalent level in an organisation or department such as asset management/LPA department or property management where there is a direct involvement in handling caseloads including experience in the decision-making process relating to property matters.
- A completed SAVA Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation.
We welcome applications from eligible candidates across the UK.
Apply now to Neale.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you are a successful MRICS, FRICS, Assoc RICS residential surveyor and would like to join our team please contact SVcareers@connells.co.uk enclosing your CV.