We are delighted to present a stunning two bedroom bungalow in Adeyfield, Hemel Hempstead. Many features include refitted kitchen with "blue pearl" granite work tops, solid wooden floors, beautiful lounge with feature fireplace, rear paved garden with shed (with power), fully boarded loft space and driveway parking for 6 vehicles. Close to local shops, schools and local bus routes including the Green Line service to London Victoria.
- ADEYFIELD, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD. STUNNING TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW.
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SIX VEHICLES.
- REAR PAVED GARDEN WITH SHED/WORKSHOP.
- REFITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND "BLUE PEARL" GRANITE WORKTOPS.
- SOLID WOOD FLOORS/GAS CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED.
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS INCLUDING THE GREEN LINE SERVICE TO LONDON VICTORIA.
- THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED!
Composite wooden door to front, access to fully boarded loft, radiator, cupboard with alarm and electric meters and solid wood flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window, feature gas fire place, TV and telephone point, radiator and wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Fitted with wall and base units with Blue Pearl Granite work surfaces to compliment, sink/drainer with splashback, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, double glazed window door to side access and blue pearl granite tiled flooring.
Bedroom1 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, panic button, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window, TV point and radiator.
Fitted with bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail, full tiling and double glazed window.
Driveway parking with pathway to side.
Patio area, galvanised steel shed with power and light.